Mr. Hickman's Room is NOW 228
Mr. Hickman's Schedule for 2019-2020
First Hour Enriched Trigonometry
Second Hour Enriched Geometry
Third Hour Prep
Fourth Hour Enriched Geometry
Fifth Hour AP Calculus
Sixth Hour Enriched Trigonometry
Seventh Hour Enriched Trigonometry
Mr. Hickman is VERY available for help after school so if a student is struggling with mathematics in his class, they can seek assistance from him directly
Mr. Hickman will post assignments, solutions to assignments and some assessments on this web page.
Mr. Hickman will also post supplementary practice and digital resources on this web page to help enrich and compliment the instruction in class.
Mr. Hickman's summative retakes will be taken after school after students have met the following criteria:
- Students that fail to make a legitimate attempt on a summative assessment will not be allowed a retake.
- Students can only retake summative assessments
- Students must complete all related homework.
- An additional assignment may be given to ensure mastery of content when warranted.
- Students must correct first attempt at summative assessment.
- Student must find and watch a related video that explains concepts covered by the assessment in question.
- Students must complete RELEARN form and attach it to reassessment
- Minimum of three retakes in a semester
- No retakes in the last 10 days of the semester
- No retakes after the next summative assessment
All students in Peoria Public Schools, District 150 classrooms will:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.