Mr. Hickman's Room is NOW 228
If you need to contact me for assistance on any of these assignments or activities, you may email me at email@example.com , contact me through MS Teams Chat, or message me on Remind if you have already subscribed.
Mr. Hickman's Schedule for 2020-2021
First Hour Enriched Pre-Calculus
Second Hour Enriched Trigonometry
Third Hour Enriched Algebra 2
Fourth Hour Enriched Pre-Calculus
Fifth Hour AP Calculus
Sixth Hour Enriched Algebra 2
Seventh Hour Enriched Pre-Calculus
First Hour: 7:30 -8:10
Second Hour: 8:13 - 8:53
Third Hour: 8:56 - 9:36
Fourth Hour: 9:39 - 10: 19
Fifth Hour: 10:22 - 11:02
Lunch 11:02 - 11:37
Sixth Hour: 11:37-12:17
Seventh Hour: 12:20 - 1:00
Office Hours M,T,Th,F : 1:15 - 1:45
Staff Prep: 1:45 - 2:45
Mr. Hickman's Class Distributions by Course
Mr. Hickman's AP Calculus Class Distributions
Mr. Hickman's Pre-Calculus Class Distributions
Mr. Hickman's Algebra 2 Class Distributions
Mr. Hickman is VERY available for help after school so if a student is struggling with mathematics in his class, they can seek assistance from him directly
Mr. Hickman will post additional resources, solutions to assignments, and some assessments on this web page.
Mr. Hickman will also post supplementary practice and digital resources on this web page to help enrich and compliment the instruction in class.
Mr. Hickman's summative retakes will be taken after school after students have met criteria specific to the assessment and class student is enrolled in:
- Students that fail to make a legitimate attempt on a summative assessment will not be allowed a retake.
- Students can only retake summative assessments
- Students must complete all related homework.
- An additional assignment may be given to ensure mastery of content when warranted.
- Students must correct/and or discuss errors with Mr.Hickman from first attempt at summative assessment before any retake will be allowed.
- Minimum of three retakes in a semester
- No retakes in the last 10 days of the semester
- No retakes after the next summative assessment
All students in Peoria Public Schools, District 150 classrooms will:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.